Briquetting machines are of different sizes which change biomass into solid fuels. So the Briquetting plant manufacturer presents a latest and modern technology to convert waste into solid fuels. First of all wastage or divested material collected and compressed under high pressure without any sulfur or ash that is why it is known as binder less technology. With the rising demand and alertness for biomass briquette machines, more and more industries across the various sectors, are awakening up to its benefits.
There are definitely major reward connected with the tradition of Briquetting plant that it replaces the traditional source of energy like black coal and lignite. As traditional sources pollutes the air and the environmental cycle disturbed. But Briquetting machine through, we can make briquettes without harming the environment. There are thousand tons of garbage either burnt or dumped into landfills so it causes pollution but biomass Briquetting plant through we can use it optimally and reduce the ratio of waste.
Briquetting machine manufacturer brings such a useful technology to convert waste into briquettes. Briquetting machine is very flexible in use and easy to operate so there is no need of constant supervision, so we can also save operating cost. The main thing to be noted is how many briquettes you want to produce.
- Biomass Briquettes coal is economical than usual coal.
- Oil, coal or lignite, once used, cannot be returned.
- The High sulfur content of oil and coal, when burnt, spoil the environment.
- Biomass briquettes have a higher useful thermal value and much lower ash content
- Briquettes does not spread smoke or fly ash when burning.
- Briquettes are usually produced near the consumption centers and supplies do not depend on erratic transport from long distances.
Briquette machine is designed and engineered upon the material goods and profile of raw material to be processed and its accessibility in the region where it is going to be installed. Biomass for fuel, such as biodiesel and bio ethanol, are widely derivative from plants and other natural waste and provide a perfect substitute for fossil fuels.