Briquette machine manufacturers are also considered to be Briquetting Plant suppliers which include briquetting press manufacturers. There are however coal briquettes manufacturers spread across the length and breadth of the country. The briquette plant generates a fuel that produces an ideal substitute for the traditional fuels. There is also an extensive use across a broad spectrum of the manufacturing industries like boilers, kilns and furnaces.
There are a large number of briquetting plant manufacturer who are engaged in the manufacturer of briquetting equipment. These manufacturers are proficient in the briquetting machine design to offer their clients optimum performance.
Fuel Briquettes Plant Project Manufacturer offer Briquetting Press Machine. The energy produced when properly molded bio briquettes are combusted is comparable to traditional fuels. These bio briquettes can be burned in unmodified wood and wood pellet stoves, fireplaces, patio heaters and charcoal grills, and provide a low-cost method for converting organic wastes into energy
The energy produced when properly molded bio briquettes are combusted is comparable to traditional fuels. These bio briquettes can be burned in unmodified wood and wood pellet stoves, fireplaces, patio heaters and charcoal grills, and provide a low-cost method for converting organic wastes into energy by Coal Briquetting Plant
Fuel briquettes generated by the low-pressure compaction of paper, sawdust, agricultural or yard waste, etc. currently serve as an alternative to firewood, wood pellets and charcoal in developing countries in Africa, Asia and South America. Ideally, biofuels can be made from renewable and readily available materials, and their production should result in a reduced environmental impact when compared to traditional fuels being replaced.
Briquetting Machine and Briquette Manufacturer and supplier. Briquetting Plant Exporter guarantees that their High efficiency agro-waste Briquetting Plant India could provide you a good Biomass Briquetting solution on your kinds of crop waste to meet your production needs. Huge amounts of waste materials are found in all areas of industry, so recycling equipments have become essential in industries for the waste management purpose these days.
Following are the Main Features of Biomass Briquette: –
A Briquette is an Ideal fuel due to below mentioned reasons:
Renewable energy fuel.
• Pollution free because there is no any sulfur material.
• Briquettes are cheaper then coal.
• Biomass briquettes have a higher practical thermal value.
• Lower ash content (2 to 6 %) compare to coal (20 to 25%).
• There is no fly ash when burning briquettes.
• Briquettes contain low moisture (3 to 6%) compare to coal (20 to 25%).
• Briquettes produce white smoke where coal produces black smoke.
• Have high burning efficiency.
• Best substitute source of energy.
• Contain high density.
• Higher fixed carbon value.
• Using briquettes will beneficial for the industries as they will get carbon credit.
• Briquettes are usually produced near the consumption centres and supplies do not
depend on erratic transport from long distances.
• Demandable market due to high rise in fossil fuels price.